What's wrong with these?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I have noticed this seller has sold and then relisted these two Palitoy MOCs several times over the last few months:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391664186187
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391664187576

Any idea why? They seem like pretty good value to me for Palitoy logo ESB cards, do you think they are being sold and then sent back for some undisclosed damage?

bobskins

Padawan
I don't think it is always the same card. If you look at the Lobot for example, the price sticker is in a different place for the first two ended auctions and then there is no sticker for the one in the link you posted.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Ah yes good spot. What do the Palitoy collectors think, reasonable value? Wouldn't mind having one or two Palitoy logo cards in my collection.

lejackal

Grand Master
Cazza mentioned getting an Ugnought for under £100 earlier in the year so I would say the £180 is too high. Don't know about Lobot

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
I would say pretty good prices , any Palitoy under £200 is a good deal . Not the most desirable but come on great logo !!

The last 41 back I bought was £500

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Think they're a decent enough price for ESB Palitoys- wonder what he'd take as a best offer? I think he had 3 of each- looked like ex-shop stock as they had the same price stickers on (20p IIRC!).

I got very lucky with mine for £85 ;)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Managed to get both for £135 each, will report back when they arrive :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom