Header image

Fake vintage lot on ebay

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
masterjey
New User
New User

Re: Fake vintage lot on ebay

Postby masterjey » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:35 pm

Well, in the description he says that some figures are not original. So he kind of adverts the buyers without giving details.
It's always the same problem on ebay. Sellers doesn't give some information they know for sure but they don't give, hoping people to buy without asking. Information that some people (like me) are tired of asking for (original/repro, sound and light working, damaged pieces, etc...)
Not serious (and loyal) at all!!!

Frunkstar
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Frunkstar » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:36 pm

Well called sir! why it was removed from Echo is a mystery, but Echo is a bit of a mad house, so fast paced too, makes my head hurt :?
Last edited by Frunkstar on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
If there's a bright spark to the center of the galaxy, we're on the planet it's furthest from.

Darth Bobby
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Darth Bobby » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:22 pm

StarWarsFan wrote:Dread to think what the winning bidder will do when they find out.

They'll be more careful next time! Sometimes it takes somethng like this to make you wise up. Typical eBay scumbag. Not sure what they are selling but savvy enough to know about repro and put in a disclaimer. It's pretty depressing.

xbomber
Regular
Regular

Postby xbomber » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:20 am

walkie wrote:"It's the echo way" :lol: :lol:

Makes me laugh every time.
This 'lower end' collector has 2 VCJs, 2 mint yaks (one graded) and one near mint blue snag. Not bad for a 'lower end' collector! lol

I-Force-Out-Wind
New User
New User

Postby I-Force-Out-Wind » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Hi guys - I'm new on here but wanted to warn you guys about this lot https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ORIGINAL-VIN ... 0013.m1986

This dude seems to be selling large amounts of repro items as originals. Can you take a look and let me know if you agree? There's a load of high quality Leia Blasters on there, and I spotted a fake blue luke saber with the Taiwan luke. Can't stand the dick heads that try and rob other people with fakes. It fuckin insults our intelligence for a start.

Anyway, hi eveyone! I force wind out - May the 'force' be with you. (Ledy Focus guy) Not rich enough to keep any of them for as long as I'd like!
Throwing up in this helmet is to be avoided

MarkG
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby MarkG » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:07 pm

I-Force-Out-Wind wrote:Hi guys - I'm new on here but wanted to warn you guys about this lot https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ORIGINAL-VIN ... 0013.m1986

This dude seems to be selling large amounts of repro items as originals. Can you take a look and let me know if you agree? There's a load of high quality Leia Blasters on there, and I spotted a fake blue luke saber with the Taiwan luke. Can't stand the dick heads that try and rob other people with fakes. It fuckin insults our intelligence for a start.

Anyway, hi eveyone! I force wind out - May the 'force' be with you. (Ledy Focus guy) Not rich enough to keep any of them for as long as I'd like!

That's ToyToni... he's well known for his ironed at home Palitoy Mocs but everything else he had was genuine..

That be said.. there was a huge fake weapon scam by a guy on FB a while back... these were Leia blasters and passes pretty much every test known.

Not sure if he's got in on the act or whether he is still on the straight and narrow.
Wanted - Boxed Lili Ledy Speeder Bike

TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:26 pm

I-Force-Out-Wind wrote:Hi guys - I'm new on here but wanted to warn you guys about this lot https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ORIGINAL-VIN ... 0013.m1986

Can’t see anything wrong with any of the items he has posted up at the moment. But the Taiwan Luke with blue saber has been taken down. From what I’ve heard all the stuff Toni’s selling now is kosher - you just have to decide whether you want to buy from a guy that once scammed the entire community.

I-Force-Out-Wind
New User
New User

Postby I-Force-Out-Wind » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:21 pm

Thanks guys, good to know. I've heard of the infamous ToyToni. Found out about it after I bought what I thought was a bargain. Doh!
Throwing up in this helmet is to be avoided

StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby StarWarsFan » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:36 am

Thanks for sharing.

Dr_Ball_MD
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Dr_Ball_MD » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:44 pm

jedi_rebel wrote:Been a while since I posted here.

There is an eBay lot being sold, with a fake yak and r2 pop up and possible others on eBay ending tomorrow.

Here is a link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/40-Original-V ... Swo4pYdl5Y

The seller is also a member on the echo face book page, as he also had an echo figure booklet for sale.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1st-Edition-E ... SwjDZYd8c6

The real name of the seller is currently unknown.

My warning on echo face book page has been deleted, but this is a real warning so beware any newbies.

Cheeky fuckers, I let them use the photos of my figure collection for the Echo guide and all the money was supposed to be going to charity.

I hope the money made, if anyone is stupid enough to buy it, goes to the Cancer charity as well!
My loose vintage collection: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24345

Zuckuss fockuss: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34291

Return to “Ebay Listings”