hi here is links to nien nunb and anakin mocs im selling on

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-ROTJ-Nien-Nunb-MOC-99p-start-take-a-look_W0QQitemZ270230359637QQihZ017QQcategoryZ56306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Tri-Logo-Anakin-MOC-Last-17-99p-start_W0QQitemZ270230373851QQihZ017QQcategoryZ56306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

99p start no reserve my other ebay i.d is jayvader79 if you want to check my feedback

cheers everyone

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Nice MOC's.

As a matter of interest, why did you create a new account to sell them with? You may have got more for them if you sold them from your 'other' account if only becuase the buyers can see your feedback score and know your not someone trying to rip them off.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Hi i wanted a private ebay a/c just for selling off unwanted items from my personal colection so thought got to start somewhere! i have mentioned on the listing to see my other user i.d jayvader79 to check feedback and i hoped by putting up enough detailed pictures to show all faults, having an honest description (collectors persective) and also offering papal with buyer protection would give potential bidders enough reassurance.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
The £4.25 is for 1st class recorded delivery jabba. My packing methods include a sturdy box foam packing bubble wrap and a stair case! as i know how improtant packaging is with these items (i have been a victim of the dreaded jiffy bag in the past). I have tried to base it at slightly less than what most sellers on ebay in the carded figure section are charging the majority of them set postage between £5 - £8 this includes nearly all of the big sellers.
To be honest im not sure the price i have set will actually cover my costs as the item due to the packaging will cost approx £3 postage (on the label) and i pay £3 for my staircases.

If you feel its still to high or unreasonable please let me know and any advice on how to reduce my costs effectively would be great.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
change the 4 to a 2 :lol: :lol: :wink:

but then again £4.25 for a "stair case" is really cheap :roll: :lol: :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
nien numb was about right with the postage .anakin was prob £5 to cheap but you starting with no feedback may have been a factor

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Yeah i thought that about the feedback i have my main a/c for 5 years but i wanted a seperate private i.d just for selling off my unwanted collection pieces from time to time so needed to start the a/c somewhere.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom