moseisley_collectibles

Malmek

Youngling
Just stumbled on this seller while browsing prices. Any thoughts on the price of his Vader and Luke? http://stores.ebay.co.uk/moseisleycollectibles/

Malmek

Youngling
Hi Lindo, You've no thoughts because; (a) the price seems bang on for the condition and rarity of the variant, (b) you don't want to comment, (c) I keep asking stupid questions, (d) none of the above

mumbo

Sith Lord
I think this seller has been discussed before, do a search on the name and I'm sure something will come up.

At a glance their prices seem top end but it's truly difficult to gauge these days because prices are all over the place. He does seem to be cashing in on the rare variants though and they seem over priced.

Got a decent feedback rating.

Malmek

Youngling
Thanks Mumbo, wasn't sure if I'd missed something but I was surprised at the prices. I'm trying to get a handle on current prices and ebay seems very varied. Combined with the fact that the last time I was looking/collecting was more than twenty years ago, I'm struggling to know whats what. Cheers.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
rhyfelyser said:
Bought a few weapons/staffs/cloaks over the years from this ebay seller for my childhood figures.

Yeah I've bought, weapons, figures and odds bits off him for the past couple of years. Never had a problem.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Richard_H said:
Why would 13 people be watching a £20 Vader with a BIN for £299.99?

Taiwan variant.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5970-darth-vader-taiwan-coo-variant

Silly pricing :roll:

Lindo

Sith Lord
Malmek said:
Hi Lindo, You've no thoughts because; (a) the price seems bang on for the condition and rarity of the variant, (b) you don't want to comment, (c) I keep asking stupid questions, (d) none of the above
(D) none of the above, variant rarity does not bother me see, a loose vader is a loose vader, and I think 300 for a loose vader is nuts, people might disagree so that's why I said I have no thoughts

Lindo

Sith Lord
Oh Yeh another thing I don't understand is this Polish bootleg stuff, can someone please tell me are these originals from the 70's and just not licensed or are they something else altogether, have never understood it thanks

Richard_H

Grand Master
they're from the 80s. Poland had no licence (neither did many Eastern bloc countries) so they made their own. It's what their kids played with.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom