Flipping eck. So blatant it's embarrassing.

Lindo

Sith Lord
I'm selling stuff at the moment on ebay and it ****s me off all these `toytraders' sending me stupid offers so they can blatantly flip it for more, as you can imagine there's a nice sentence that I have for them that ends in off
cunts

stormcab

Sith Lord
Lindo said:
I'm selling stuff at the moment on ebay and it ****s me off all these `toytraders' sending me stupid offers so they can blatantly flip it for more, as you can imagine there's a nice sentence that I have for them that ends in off
cunts

Niiiiiiiiiiiice :D

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Lindo said:
cunts

This was my point on that other thread about people not accepting close to the asking. You don't mind accepting a bit less, I normally price things a little high but with best offer, but when you're asking 40 and some dick offers you 20 and you know they don't want it, they're just going to put it back up for 50 or 60, they can **** right off. Sadly all the flipping is contributing to driving prices up, everyone suddenly thinks they're a ****ing toy dealer.

Lindo

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
Lindo said:
cunts

This was my point on that other thread about people not accepting close to the asking. You don't mind accepting a bit less, I normally price things a little high but with best offer, but when you're asking 40 and some dick offers you 20 and you know they don't want it, they're just going to put it back up for 50 or 60, they can **** right off. Sadly all the flipping is contributing to driving prices up, everyone suddenly thinks they're a ****ing toy dealer.
Exactly mate, I got something on for 120 atm and someone offered 50! So I sent a counter offer of 119.99
Pricks

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Lindo said:
Robstyley said:
Lindo said:
cunts

Exactly mate, I got something on for 120 atm and someone offered 50! So I sent a counter offer of 119.99
Pricks

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
I went with a low offer recently as I knew the seller had listed the item way to high. It had been sitting on ebay forever and even though I knew they would go for my original offer it got the ball rolling and after sending some examples of how much it was really worth I got it at half price. Not a steal by any means but a fair price for something that doesn't come up often.

I do hate these low-ball dealers though, especially when they're rude or or hoping you don't know what you have. the more things that get straight into collectors hands the better I think. If you miss list something with a BIN or nobody notices your auction and it goes for cheap then that's fine but it is irritating when people try to take the piss just so they can instantly re-list it for double the price.

Ian

monkeyboy

Padawan
Make up your minds, some time ago it was pointed out a seller on here was flipping items for large percentages but because it was also sold on here to a fellow member for a 'fair price' then it was ok.

Lindo

Sith Lord
monkeyboy said:
Make up your minds, some time ago it was pointed out a seller on here was flipping items for large percentages but because it was also sold on here to a fellow member for a 'fair price' then it was ok.
i have no problem with people making money, if a piece increases in value then obviously you should sell it for what it is worth but it is cunts like this that whap 100% on that is driving the prices up, I remember when I was buying loose yak face's for 50 quid now they are 150 ish if your lucky

Palifan

Sith Lord
Lindo said:
monkeyboy said:
i have no problem with people making money, if a piece increases in value then obviously you should sell it for what it is worth but it is cunts like this that whap 100% on that is driving the prices up, I remember when I was buying loose yak face's for 50 quid now they are 150 ish if your lucky

This ^ ^

Ian

x-pack

Grand Master
stormcab said:
Lindo said:
cunts

Niiiiiiiiiiiice :D

'Niiiiice off!' :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I just hate when people do something like that. A guy bought a danish childhood collection from a woman last year, I came 10 min. late and it was sold to him that morning. I knew who the buyer was, a guy who buy and sell it again just to make a profit.

Less than 10 hours later in the afternoon he had picked it up and was beginning to split the childhood lot and selling all the items for a much bigger price :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom