Garden Yoda

Saunders

Youngling
Hi all,

Please have a look over my eBay listing if possible and let me know what you think?

Your opinions are much appreciated.

Item number 263020126089

Thanks again

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263020126089?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

lejackal

Grand Master
''Tis a brace man that says opinions are welcomed and then posts a link like that.........

Saunders

Youngling
Hello again everyone,

I am very new to Star Wars as a hole and I will be honest with you and say I have very little Star Wars knowledge at this moment but learning more and more each day.

I was unsure how to price the item so please feel free to say how you feel as looking for recommendations all the time.

I did present this item to a local seller who deals with small amount of Star Wars stuff but mainly marvel type items and he suggested to sell this item at around £400 due to its uniqueness. I felt that was too much and I am not in it to rip people off so though £100 is fair?

Thanks again for tips and comments I would rather be told the truth to learn from for next time.

Jason

Gaz46&2

Padawan
I like the quirkiness of it. Price wise it's a bit high for a garden ornament.

If it were made out of resin, it wouldn't weigh so much and you could send them in the post.

Saunders

Youngling
Gaz46&2 said:
I like the quirkiness of it. Price wise it's a bit high for a garden ornament.

If it were made out of resin, it wouldn't weigh so much and you could send them in the post.

Ok great advice there. Thanks

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
To be honest when it's something unlicensed which you've made yourself 'uniqueness' doesn't really come into it. I honestly think you're going to struggle selling it for £100, but you can always see how it goes. I would've thought Star Wars garden ornaments were pretty niche, but who knows.

Saunders

Youngling
peekaygee73 said:
To be honest when it's something unlicensed which you've made yourself 'uniqueness' doesn't really come into it. I honestly think you're going to struggle selling it for £100, but you can always see how it goes. I would've thought Star Wars garden ornaments were pretty niche, but who knows.

Hi, I am starting to see now that genuine stuff is more liked and is what brings the money in the Star Wars field.

I make a lot of very custom and bespoke items in metal work / Resin / Airbrushing and paintwork / Wood tuning and more which I make some to order or some for a hobby but normally get high prices as its normally very unique / personnel.

I feel you guys are going to be rite so I will take your advice and lower the price slightly.

Thanks again for opinions

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I wouldn't pay £100 for a garden gnome, which is basically what this is. It's a lot of cash to drop for something that will just sit in your flower bed and get bleached by the sun.

Saunders

Youngling
Mr-shifter said:
I wouldn't pay £100 for a garden gnome, which is basically what this is. It's a lot of cash to drop for something that will just sit in your flower bed and get bleached by the sun.

Thanks for input. I get the price is slightly high now and I am currently working out ways to reduce the total amount. This will not bleach in the sun as you say due to the paint work carried out to it. Well only as fast as your car does anyway and cars dont really these days for many years.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom