Header image

QR Code in full flow

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
naughtyjedi
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

QR Code in full flow

Postby naughtyjedi » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:03 pm

The post office I use are trying to keep the QR code delivery confirmation quiet. As they believe it takes away from people buying the signed for service..

For those who dont know (its my mission to inform people) everything you send with RM which has the QR code on the postage label, your receipt will come with a 16 digit reference number which can be checked for delivery. Ebay are accepting this as delivery confirmation in disputes. I normally have 1 or 2 parcels go missing per week and that has suddenly changed to 0 since the QR code came in. Recently I had a chancer try it and I sent him the code saying 'its been delivered'.. a day or so later the case was closed and I got a "oh yeah, I forgot". So, this goes to show the amount of INR cases are just utter crap.

lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: QR Code in full flow

Postby lejackal » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Looks like we're on the same mission :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33726

naughtyjedi
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby naughtyjedi » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Ah.. I searched for QR code..

lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby lejackal » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:45 pm

naughtyjedi wrote:Ah.. I searched for QR code..

No worries, the more the merrier - great news for both parties imo, the only people that are not going to like it are people hoping for free items

Return to “Ebay Listings”