Can everyone report this seller please....

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
This idiot needs stopping. He's sold dozens of these modern beads as "original" Falcon training balls. I've reported them a dozen times. Now the scamming piece of poo has bumped the price to £18 from £11.50. He's a greedy good for nothing turd.

If even a dozen report it maybe (sure) ebay will finally do something about it. Proper annoys me. Not just because he's getting away with it because these things will end up on Falcons members here WILL buy unsuspectingly.

To report it to ebay click:

"Report this item"

Then select "Copyright and trademark"

Then select "Counterfeit item or authenticity disclaimer"

Then select "Counterfeit, fake or replica item"

Then write a brief "it's a fake piece of ****" note.

Then read eBay's condescending message about how much they care.

Thanks all.

subzero

Sith Lord
Maybe a new thread should be started, I know there's already one for letting people know about dodgy sellers etc, but a new one specially for people to post links to listings in so everyone can report it as a 'crowd effort' to get it removed?

*for sellers trying to pass off a repro as genuine*

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
subzero said:
Maybe a new thread should be started, I know there's already one for letting people know about dodgy sellers etc, but a new one specially for people to post links to listings in so everyone can report it as a 'crowd effort' to get it removed?

I was thinking the same, might be an idea?!?

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
subzero said:

Yeah, like that. It would be best in the main part of the forum rather than the eBay section, though, as it'll get more traffic here.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Why not buy from him, report it to ebay and ask for the money back + the mail money. Then he would each time losing his own money on the mail. Maybe it will be to expensive for him so he will stop :? :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Why not buy from him, report it to ebay and ask for the money back + the mail money. Then he would each time losing his own money on the mail. Maybe it will be to expensive for him so he will stop :? :lol:

You could easily get the purchase cost back after returning it with full tracking/signature, only downside to it is ebay don't have a system in place to force the seller to reimburse return shipping costs. Iv'e had a couple of sellers in the past completely ignore me when requesting for my return postage cost back, some also don't care about getting negative feedback.

Luckily though not many sellers are like this, but there are some bad ones out there who refuse to refund the shipping.

subzero

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
subzero said:

Yeah, like that. It would be best in the main part of the forum rather than the eBay section, though, as it'll get more traffic here.

I was going to start the thread, but thought i'd give you the honours if you want to start the thread off with the ebay listing you posted?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:

You could easily get the purchase cost back after returning it with full tracking/signature, only downside to it is ebay don't have a system in place to force the seller to reimburse return shipping costs. Iv'e had a couple of sellers in the past completely ignore me when requesting for my return postage cost back, some also don't care about getting negative feedback.

Luckily though not many sellers are like this, but there are some bad ones out there who refuse to refund the shipping.

I once contacted ebay because a seller did not wanted to refund my mail money and I won and also got my mail money :D

I have always got my mail money back :D

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:

I once contacted ebay because a seller did not wanted to refund my mail money and I won and also got my mail money :D

Brilliant, how do they claim it back for you?.. I didn't know you could do that!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yeah, if you return this item because it's not as described eBay will force the seller to pay.

However, if you can satisfy eBay this item is fake then they will instruct you NOT to return it and still refund you all the money. And even if they ask you to return it for a refund just point to Royal Mail's terms and condition of carriage which state that they will not transport fake or counterfeit items.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

Brilliant, how do they claim it back for you?.. I didn't know you could do that!

I am not sure, it was a few years ago so I do not remember how I did it. But I also had a problem with another seller who would also not give me my money back. I gave him negative feedback after he gave me my refund and he got angry and then he offered me the mail money back if I would change it to neutral so I did that when he also gave me my mail money back. You can try that before talking with ebay :?

subzero

Sith Lord
I'll have to remember that for next time, i'll hint at threatening neg fb for not refunding the postage and then resort to contacting ebay about it if nothing is done :D

subzero

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Yeah, if you return this item because it's not as described eBay will force the seller to pay.

However, if you can satisfy eBay this item is fake then they will instruct you NOT to return it and still refund you all the money. And even if they ask you to return it for a refund just point to Royal Mail's terms and condition of carriage which state that they will not transport fake or counterfeit items.

I never knew THAT either :)

Wouldn't that policy just apply to modern products though like clothing / electronics / media etc, and not vintage?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom