Header image

Can everyone report this seller please....

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Can everyone report this seller please....

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:13 pm

This idiot needs stopping. He's sold dozens of these modern beads as "original" Falcon training balls. I've reported them a dozen times. Now the scamming piece of poo has bumped the price to £18 from £11.50. He's a greedy good for nothing turd.

If even a dozen report it maybe (sure) ebay will finally do something about it. Proper annoys me. Not just because he's getting away with it because these things will end up on Falcons members here WILL buy unsuspectingly.

To report it to ebay click:

"Report this item"

Then select "Copyright and trademark"

Then select "Counterfeit item or authenticity disclaimer"

Then select "Counterfeit, fake or replica item"

Then write a brief "it's a fake piece of shit" note.

Then read eBay's condescending message about how much they care.

Thanks all.
Last edited by ScruffyLookingNH on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

laurencedyer
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Re: Can everyone report this seller please....

Postby laurencedyer » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:03 am

Your so annoyed pal you have neglected to attach a link :lol:
My grandfather Designed Palitoy's Finished Goods warehouse - read my research here.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27216

ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:25 am

laurencedyer wrote:Your so annoyed pal you have neglected to attach a link :lol:

Jesus, that IS annoyed :lol:

Here you go:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322619495162

Mini99
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Mini99 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:51 am

Reported

subzero
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby subzero » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:47 am

Reported!! 8)
Chavs are easily startled, but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers

Stubbs
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby Stubbs » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:19 am

Reported also i hate this sort of thing.

subzero
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby subzero » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:41 am

Maybe a new thread should be started, I know there's already one for letting people know about dodgy sellers etc, but a new one specially for people to post links to listings in so everyone can report it as a 'crowd effort' to get it removed?

*for sellers trying to pass off a repro as genuine*

Tarkin's nosehair
Regular
Regular

Postby Tarkin's nosehair » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:43 am

Reported. happy to stop this sort of fakery . :evil:

Mini99
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Mini99 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:05 pm

subzero wrote:Maybe a new thread should be started, I know there's already one for letting people know about dodgy sellers etc, but a new one specially for people to post links to listings in so everyone can report it as a 'crowd effort' to get it removed?

I was thinking the same, might be an idea?!?

ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:13 pm

subzero wrote:Maybe a new thread should be started, I know there's already one for letting people know about dodgy sellers etc, but a new one specially for people to post links to listings in so everyone can report it as a 'crowd effort' to get it removed?

Yeah, like that. It would be best in the main part of the forum rather than the eBay section, though, as it'll get more traffic here.

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:19 pm

Why not buy from him, report it to ebay and ask for the money back + the mail money. Then he would each time losing his own money on the mail. Maybe it will be to expensive for him so he will stop :? :lol:

subzero
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby subzero » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:03 pm

Pomse2001 wrote:Why not buy from him, report it to ebay and ask for the money back + the mail money. Then he would each time losing his own money on the mail. Maybe it will be to expensive for him so he will stop :? :lol:

You could easily get the purchase cost back after returning it with full tracking/signature, only downside to it is ebay don't have a system in place to force the seller to reimburse return shipping costs. Iv'e had a couple of sellers in the past completely ignore me when requesting for my return postage cost back, some also don't care about getting negative feedback.

Luckily though not many sellers are like this, but there are some bad ones out there who refuse to refund the shipping.

subzero
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby subzero » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:09 pm

ScruffyLookingNH wrote:

Yeah, like that. It would be best in the main part of the forum rather than the eBay section, though, as it'll get more traffic here.

I was going to start the thread, but thought i'd give you the honours if you want to start the thread off with the ebay listing you posted?

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:18 pm

subzero wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:Why not buy from him, report it to ebay and ask for the money back + the mail money. Then he would each time losing his own money on the mail. Maybe it will be to expensive for him so he will stop :? :lol:

You could easily get the purchase cost back after returning it with full tracking/signature, only downside to it is ebay don't have a system in place to force the seller to reimburse return shipping costs. Iv'e had a couple of sellers in the past completely ignore me when requesting for my return postage cost back, some also don't care about getting negative feedback.

Luckily though not many sellers are like this, but there are some bad ones out there who refuse to refund the shipping.

I once contacted ebay because a seller did not wanted to refund my mail money and I won and also got my mail money :D

I have always got my mail money back :D

subzero
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby subzero » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Pomse2001 wrote:
subzero wrote:

I once contacted ebay because a seller did not wanted to refund my mail money and I won and also got my mail money :D

I have always got my mail money back :D

Brilliant, how do they claim it back for you?.. I didn't know you could do that!

Return to “Ebay Listings”