Don't pay over the odds for this bog standard Imperial Blaster

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Whether you side with TIG and say the only correct Luke Stormie Blaster is the solid black variant that came with the POTF cards, or if you're a maverick who believes the tri-logo ones sometimes came with the blue-black don't pay over the odds for this bog standard Imperial Blaster.

It's clearly not the v-1c solid black variant and therefore not worth 100 squid. You'll be wasting your money and a little upset down the line.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Luke-Stormtrooper-100-Genuine-Imperial-Blaster-Accessory-/132275770466?hash=item1ecc401462:g:64AAAOSwx0tZei~0

Pomse2001

Grand Master
We have talked a lot about that blaster on the forum and the black was sold on potf and the blue/black on tri-logo as I understand it. I have never found the black in denmark and I have found maybe 10 luke stormie in danish childhood collections and only tri-logo was sold in denmark not potf.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Absolutely, not wanting to rake up old arguments over whether or not Luke Stormie was packaged with solid black or blue black - I've read the debates.

But the fact of the matter is that weapon is not worth £100. Just wanted to warn potential buyers that that's not the rarer solid black variant.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks for posting it up, always good to have a heads up.

looking at other items seller has he's splitting a Luke Stormy up for a lot of money!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
The black blaster was also sold with Thall Joben and Kez-Iban from Droids, not an easy weapon to find but £100 is to much I have seen them sell on auction for £20 :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom