Header image

Vintage Star Wars mystery box??

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
subzero
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Vintage Star Wars mystery box??

Postby subzero » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:55 pm

*deleted*
Last edited by subzero on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chavs are easily startled, but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers

pizzathehutt
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Vintage Star Wars mystery box??

Postby pizzathehutt » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:58 pm

my brother went to some fancy art exhibition in east London the other week

they were doing a raffle at £200 a go to win one of these special one off pieces

the one off pieces were boxes with a rag in and you get an invisible piece of artwork that lives in the carboard box and dust every now and then with the rag

complete bollocks!
'Nutch Vader! Teeblo Carbon'

subzero
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby subzero » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:00 pm

*deleted*
Last edited by subzero on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

subzero
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby subzero » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:00 pm

pizzathehutt wrote:my brother went to some fancy art exhibition in east London the other week

they were doing a raffle at £200 a go to win one of these special one off pieces

the one off pieces were boxes with a rag in and you get an invisible piece of artwork that lives in the carboard box and dust every now and then with the rag

complete bollocks!

WTactualF?? haha :lol: :!:

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:02 pm

You'll probably get posted a beater figure and then he'll argue that £100 is the going rate for that particular figure :roll: and state your getting a bargain at the same time.
Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind ~Jackie Joyner-Kersee~
Arf arf arf... That's my other dog imitation. ~Sgt. Oddball.
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.~Vernon Law~

pizzathehutt
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby pizzathehutt » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:02 pm

subzero wrote:
pizzathehutt wrote:my brother went to some fancy art exhibition in east London the other week

complete bollocks!

yeah! these were being sold by one of Tracey Emins understudies, what a load of horse shit
'Nutch Vader! Teeblo Carbon'

subzero
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby subzero » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:04 pm

pizzathehutt wrote:
subzero wrote:

complete bollocks!

yeah! these were being sold by one of Tracey Emins understudies, what a load of horse shit

Police should be involved with this shit haha!

subzero
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby subzero » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:05 pm

yoda wrote:You'll probably get posted a beater figure and then he'll argue that £100 is the going rate for that particular figure :roll: and state your getting a bargain at the same time.
Last edited by subzero on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:18 pm

subzero wrote:
yoda wrote:You'll probably get posted a beater figure and then he'll argue that £100 is the going rate for that particular figure :roll: and state your getting a bargain at the same time.

And then he's got "no returns accepted" lol

What a dick :lol: I actually think if he tweaked it a bit it would work better. If he stated once you pay a certain value he would give you something worth more than what you pay him. Off course you are going by his valuations :lol: why the fuck would someone pay for something like that :roll: if I wanted to spend £100 on something thats in a box on eBay I'd like to see what I am buying :lol:
Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind ~Jackie Joyner-Kersee~
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.~Vernon Law~

Mini99
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Mini99 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:05 pm

complete bollocks!

I would be very intrested to know how many tickets were sold?
Sounds like a good crack to me, reminds me of The Emperors New Clothes" :lol:
Oh well...a fool and his money...

Waltham Wookiee
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby Waltham Wookiee » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:46 pm

Just to let you guys know this is my eBay account and I assure you I don't sell crap.

I've had people thank me after the box has arrived for the stuff I've put in there.

Yes it might look doddgy but it's a way to get rid of figures I've picked up in lots and have a little fun at the same time.
Looking for Trilogos and Debut Palitoy MOCs

MY FEEDBACK viewtopic.php?f=22&t=29556

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Waltham Wookiee wrote:Just to let you guys know this is my eBay account and I assure you I don't sell crap.

I've had people thank me after the box has arrived for the stuff I've put in there.

Yes it might look doddgy but it's a way to get rid of figures I've picked up in lots and have a little fun at the same time.

Hello I own you an apology and this has learned me not to comment on these eBay sales again here. I was wrong because I have no idea what was being sold or it's value. I meant no harm and i hope there's is no hard feelings. And if people are thanking you it has to be all good.

Edited fixing spelling mistakes :oops:
Last edited by yoda on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Waltham Wookiee
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby Waltham Wookiee » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:58 pm

It's ok. I can see why people would think it's a scam but that's not what I'm doing. I've picked up so many collection in the last year I'm stuck with loads of Jabba's goons and people just don't buy them as I'm guessing already have them. This is a easy way to pass them on for me and if it is against eBay rules then they must turn a blind eye to it.
Looking for Trilogos and Debut Palitoy MOCs

MY FEEDBACK viewtopic.php?f=22&t=29556

Richard_H
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Richard_H » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:58 pm

Same here! I apologised to James after he alerted me when I posted a similar thing on FB. :oops:
Co-host, co-creator, director and stud of SW The Vintage Rebellion podcast
https://www.facebook.com/thevintagerebellion

Check out my interview on http://vintagestarwarscollectors.com/co ... ka-cc4rhu/

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Waltham Wookiee wrote:It's ok. I can see why people would think it's a scam but that's not what I'm doing. I've picked up so many collection in the last year I'm stuck with loads of Jabba's goons and people just don't buy them as I'm guessing already have them. This is a easy way to pass them on for me and if it is against eBay rules then they must turn a blind eye to it.

Good job thanks, and again sorry.

Return to “Ebay Listings”