AVOID BUBBLEWARS AKA STARBUBBLY

gustie

Sith Lord
just to keep you guys upto speed

STARBUBBLY IS STILL ON EBAY AS BUBBLEWARS ....
check the feedback out...

starbubbly's feedback
as you can see this account has been closed -

and now has this account....
bubblewars feedback

sold my g/f a batch of figures one had a the head glued back on etc most where ok i will add but 3 were junkers... he offered a refund but it was pointless getting one as it would have COST MORE MONEY DUE TO POSTAGE.
She was quite annoyed with this - as it seems he sent the crappy condition figures knowing full well they were not EXCELLENT as he described them..
she DIDNT WANT A REFUND!!! she was annoyed that sellers get away with this stuff and told him she would escalate the matter since he still said that his description was fair.

to cut this story short she excalated it to paypal purely on principle and then she was given a £2 partial refund.

his first response was i will list them more carefully in future sorry... lol then admitted later they were JUNK...

GUYS - avoid this joker

he also left sneaky feedback for her after all this calling her a BAD COMMUNICATOR and that she REFUSED HIS REFUND!

all just bullcrap

gustie

Sith Lord
now check this!

bubblewars has used the feedback follow up on ANOTHER SELLERS FEEDBACK to try and bullshit his way out of owning the starbubbly account!

funny BOTH ACCOUNTS used the same email address! more bullcrap!

block or avoid!

gustie

Sith Lord
hah his comments were deleted from g/f's feedback - so he got his well deserved NEG and had his shitty comments deleted by ebay

DERRR!

gustie

Sith Lord
just to keep you upto date

STARBUBBLY is now no longer a registered user

wonder what name they will use this time! :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom