Is this the most sorry looking tri logo Fett?

subzero

Sith Lord
I suppose it's good if you need a spare head or a right leg to replace a damaged one on a Fett of the same variation...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Boba-Fett-Trilogo-1979-Coo-Scar-Damaged-/152667563185?hash=item238bb224b1:g:WscAAOSw4MNZldSZ

You watch this thing go for like £60 or something :lol:

poncho

Grand Master
this previously sold for £30 last month.

someone trying to make a quick buck i think he will probably break even

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
:shock: I do not understand why people will pay so much for a broken figure :?

I actually was half thinking about bidding just to get the head :lol: :lol:

I have a tri Fett with a paint worn helmet and could have done a boil & pop job on it, maybe that's why people want it for spares...?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:

I have a tri Fett with a paint worn helmet and could have done a boil & pop job on it, maybe that's why people want it for spares...?

Do people then glue the parts together again to get a nice complete figure ? :?

subzero

Sith Lord
It's where you sit it in hot water to soften the plastic joint inside which allows you to pop the head or limb off, and then pop it into another figure while the plastic is soft.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
subzero said:
It's where you sit it in hot water to soften the plastic joint inside which allows you to pop the head or limb off, and then pop it into another figure while the plastic is soft.

blimey! that's some next level shiz

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:

Oh I have heard about it but never seen it or tried it before, but to me it sound a little like toy toni, just with loose figures if people sell them and do not write that they are put together from different figures :?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:

Sorry, I'm a little late to this party! Firstly, I am obligated to say that the figure cost an arm and a leg (alright, fingers and toes) :)

Secondly, and far more seriously, unless you know for a fact that the PBP Fett is different in this regard to a regular Fett (I haven't taken a PBP one apart and so don't know for absolute certain, as I do with the regular Fett - an early 90's attempt at customizing!), then for goodness sake don't try a boil & pop with a Boba Fett, as the head is not resting on a fixed neck ball peg, but rather its neck extends down into the figure's body where it is held by its own peg, like most of the earlier figures (remember the Fett sculpt is pre-Empire). Therefore, whilst you could rip the figure's head off, you certainly won't be swapping it anywhere without some glue! :)

Fett Head.jpg

subzero

Sith Lord
Ahh did not know this thanks for the info, I wouldn't have done a boil & pop at any point in the foreseeable future but if I had decided to do one i'd have been in trouble then :shock:

More like a boil & snap :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom