Errm... what the hell?

subzero

Sith Lord
Hahaha! reading the back of this card gave me a giggle!, and officially endorsed by Snoop Dog on the front :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-moc-sucadelic-star-bong-/162637378195?hash=item25ddf17293:g:lcAAAOSwnVVZl~co

Titan78

Padawan
From an early age Lucas has been subliminally hitting kids up with bondage and dope messages. This is gonna be every crack head and perverts excuse from now on, I didnt have a choice, my parents forced me to watch ROTJ on repeat for the first 10 years of my life.
Greedo and Walrusman look so chilled

subzero

Sith Lord
Haha, I was looking at the 'special edition' to see if I could spot a CGI Snoop Dog but can't find him :lol: :lol:

Titan78

Padawan
subzero said:
Haha, I was looking at the 'special edition' to see if I could spot a CGI Snoop Dog but can't find him :lol: :lol:
Luckily Lucas doesnt own Star wars anymore, if he read your post there might be a special special edition. No fighting, everyone just gets stoned and Jabba lets Han go for 2 packs of M&M's and a Mars bar.

subzero

Sith Lord
Titan78 said:
subzero said:
Luckily Lucas doesnt own Star wars anymore, if he read your post there might be a special special edition. No fighting, everyone just gets stoned and Jabba lets Han go for 2 packs of M&M's and a Mars bar.

:lol: And the Emperor is like "death star finished yet?.. no?, oh done in about 20 years?, there's no rush anyway keep up the good work"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom