Header image

Errm... what the hell?

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
subzero
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Errm... what the hell?

Postby subzero » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:54 am

Hahaha! reading the back of this card gave me a giggle!, and officially endorsed by Snoop Dog on the front :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star- ... SwnVVZl~co
Chavs are easily startled, but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers

Titan78
Regular
Regular

Re: Errm... what the hell?

Postby Titan78 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:37 am

From an early age Lucas has been subliminally hitting kids up with bondage and dope messages. This is gonna be every crack head and perverts excuse from now on, I didnt have a choice, my parents forced me to watch ROTJ on repeat for the first 10 years of my life.
Greedo and Walrusman look so chilled

subzero
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby subzero » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:17 pm

Haha, I was looking at the 'special edition' to see if I could spot a CGI Snoop Dog but can't find him :lol: :lol:

Titan78
Regular
Regular

Postby Titan78 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:50 am

subzero wrote:Haha, I was looking at the 'special edition' to see if I could spot a CGI Snoop Dog but can't find him :lol: :lol:

Luckily Lucas doesnt own Star wars anymore, if he read your post there might be a special special edition. No fighting, everyone just gets stoned and Jabba lets Han go for 2 packs of M&M's and a Mars bar.

subzero
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby subzero » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:25 am

Titan78 wrote:
subzero wrote:Haha, I was looking at the 'special edition' to see if I could spot a CGI Snoop Dog but can't find him :lol: :lol:

Luckily Lucas doesnt own Star wars anymore, if he read your post there might be a special special edition. No fighting, everyone just gets stoned and Jabba lets Han go for 2 packs of M&M's and a Mars bar.

:lol: And the Emperor is like "death star finished yet?.. no?, oh done in about 20 years?, there's no rush anyway keep up the good work"

Return to “Ebay Listings”