Stolen picture

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi guys I have just learned a seller on ebay have stolen a picture from me and use it to sell star wars on ebay.

I have tried to report it to ebay, but as always ebay is hard to use when there is a problem. Ebay will not let me report it because the picture is not stolen from another add on ebay :roll:

Here is the link to the add with my stolen picture

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-ORIGINAL-KENNER-TIE-INTERCEPTOR-1984-DIFICIL-Y-MUY-BUEN-ESTADO/253101311966?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

It is the interceptor taken with my camera in my kitchen and I still have the interceptor :evil:

subzero

Sith Lord
You need to talk to them through one of the live chat links or phone them, they usually act on it then.

yoda

Sith Lord
That's nasty are all 3 pictures yours that is being used? You could also contact the seller to get them removed. The only problem is they will then take someone else's pictures to use. I wonder if the other items they are selling is someone else's pictures also :?

subzero

Sith Lord
This problem was rampant when I used to sell stuff on ebay, people are so ****ing lazy and can't be arsed to take a couple of pics so they just steal them off other listings. I was having to get at least one removed every week or two.

Even worse in this case with a vintage item because buyers need to see the actual toy they're bidding on.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
yoda said:
That's nasty are all 3 pictures yours that is being used? You could also contact the seller to get them removed. The only problem is they will then take someone else's pictures to use. I wonder if the other items they are selling is someone else's pictures also :?

No only the picture from the kitchen table is mine. But I also looked at the other auctions that he have and I think all the pictures he have is taken from the internet and none of them is his :evil:

subzero

Sith Lord
Here's the link, you'll need to ask the rep to transfer you to 'trust & safety'

https://ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs/cusr?query=1456&levelHierarchy=1a1a1

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Good news. :p
Was the process easy?

I do not know, the picture was removed before I contacted ebay :D so maybe another member contacted him or ebay or the guy saw the thread :?

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
He have now removed the picture :D

Glad to hear the copycat took it off. 8)

Keep an eye on him there's a chance he might do it again, some sellers repeatedly do it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom