Warning repro weapons

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I just saw this lot, seller write all weapons float. To me some of them looks 100% like some of the repro variants that sinks :roll:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/60-Vintage-Star-Wars-Figures-Palitoy-Kenner-Joblot-accessories-weapons-/282633825621?hash=item41ce49ed55:g:Ym4AAOSwt05ZqUES

subzero

Sith Lord
Wow!, I can only spot 2 maybe 3 weapons that look original, but the rest of them ( nearly all ) are clear repro's :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Wow!, I can only spot 2 maybe 3 weapons that look original, but the rest of them ( nearly all ) are clear repro's :?

I agree, maybe all are repro but unless there is some new repro that looks like the old ones. Then I am sure most of them is the old ones that sinks in water. Sad that the seller write they all float :roll: I have never seen painted spears and grey rebel/imperial blasters that floats :roll:

subzero

Sith Lord
Problem is too I think that a lot of clueless sellers just stick things in a glass and think "yep it's real".. all the guy might have done is whack them all into the glass in one big pile of weapons and probably had some weapons resting on top of the ones that are floating lol. :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Problem is too I think that a lot of clueless sellers just stick things in a glass and think "yep it's real".. all the guy might have done is whack them all into the glass in one big pile of weapons and probably had some weapons resting on top of the ones that are floating lol. :lol:

Maybe you are right, buyer will maybe get surprised when he get the lot :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom