Header image

Warning repro weapons

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Warning repro weapons

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am

I just saw this lot, seller write all weapons float. To me some of them looks 100% like some of the repro variants that sinks :roll:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/60-Vintage-St ... Swt05ZqUES

subzero
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: Warning repro weapons

Postby subzero » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:01 am

Wow!, I can only spot 2 maybe 3 weapons that look original, but the rest of them ( nearly all ) are clear repro's :?
Chavs are easily startled, but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:04 pm

subzero wrote:Wow!, I can only spot 2 maybe 3 weapons that look original, but the rest of them ( nearly all ) are clear repro's :?

I agree, maybe all are repro but unless there is some new repro that looks like the old ones. Then I am sure most of them is the old ones that sinks in water. Sad that the seller write they all float :roll: I have never seen painted spears and grey rebel/imperial blasters that floats :roll:

subzero
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby subzero » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:52 pm

Problem is too I think that a lot of clueless sellers just stick things in a glass and think "yep it's real".. all the guy might have done is whack them all into the glass in one big pile of weapons and probably had some weapons resting on top of the ones that are floating lol. :lol:
Chavs are easily startled, but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:06 pm

subzero wrote:Problem is too I think that a lot of clueless sellers just stick things in a glass and think "yep it's real".. all the guy might have done is whack them all into the glass in one big pile of weapons and probably had some weapons resting on top of the ones that are floating lol. :lol:

Maybe you are right, buyer will maybe get surprised when he get the lot :shock:

Return to “Ebay Listings”