Imagine what it would be worth with a name plate ;-)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/star-wars-vintage-luke-farmboy-cardback-pbp-poch-Imperio-contraataca/162723540242?hash=item25e3142d12:g:5jsAAOSwiHpZ7mKe

Ouch!

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
OMG :shock: :eek: Valencia, Spain... could it be Mark Poon? Now selling vintage like cards without name plates :lol: :wink:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Now this is a curious one.

Is it worth what he is asking. No, because it would have sold by now.

Is it extremely rare though? Well unless one of the cardback guys can put me right, yes very rare. An already very very rare cardback with that particular sticker. Can anyone tell me if it is unique as I have a sneaking suspicion it might be.

It is one of the most iconic characters on one of the rarest and unusual cardbacks with a seldom seen sticker. Highly priced but very rare and desirable.

Putting it into perspective 2 of these were for sale last year as moc. I think one may have been a different cardback but a yellow and brown hair poch luke f/b on the esb card. One was up for 12k Euro and the other up for 25k Euro.

MarkG

Jedi Master
How would this one fair against the Han card that sold a few weeks back for £1700 in rarity terms ??

The Han card was intact.. so if on the same rarity scale then this one is way overpriced...

yoda

Sith Lord
Sometimes I spot cards with the nameplate's removed. Does anyone have any idea why some people remove them so neatly. Are they collecting just the nameplate's?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
yoda said:
Sometimes I spot cards with the nameplate's removed. Does anyone have any idea why some people remove them so neatly. Are they collecting just the nameplate's?

The names of the characters were cut out to send off for free gifts in the ESB bounty hunter capture log.
Spoons had a completed but not sent in example in "latest acquisitions" page 2161.

yoda

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
yoda said:

The names of the characters were cut out to send off for free gifts in the ESB bounty hunter capture log.
Spoons had a completed but not sent in example in "latest acquisitions" page 2161.

Cool thanks I never knew that, now that explains alot for me why I see these cards on eBay sometimes.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
It was a shame really as it has de faced so many cards.
Then again the packaging was meant to be throw away!
Who would have thought any of this would be collected 40 years ago!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom