New unopened - my arse!!!

subzero

Sith Lord
Andyclarke said:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-War...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

This is a shocker. There's going to be one pissed off buyer!!

He also wants £1500 for a "new" Luke that falls out of the bottom, but can be easily graded. :evil:

Looks like the bubble has been ripped off then stuck back on, and it's just sold too.

Iv'e noticed another MOC from this same seller the past week or so the Leia Bespin, when it was first listed it was at about £400 if I remember right, and I think it's actually been sold 2 or 3 times and now it's £140, listed as a 'possible' reseal. Definite reseal more like...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-Leia-Bespin-Gown-Tri-Logo-MOC-Carded/202116136518?hash=item2f0f0f7e46:g:5mgAAOSwAC1Z9bGJ

Right shady practices going on with this seller.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
This guy has been listing resealed figures for close to sealed prices for a while now. I've stopped looking at his sales as soon as I see it's him. Like that samsufi2000 joker in France he occasional describes resealed as sealed.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
When I first saw the thread title, i thought you were advertsing your arse as new and unopened, and listing it on eBay :? :lol:

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
weasel said:
When I first saw the thread title, i thought you were advertsing your arse as new and unopened, and listing it on eBay :? :lol:

Don't knock it until you try it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just shows how your mind works :oops:

subzero

Sith Lord
weasel said:

You sir, have won the internet today! 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom