Moseisley Collectibles

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hi all

I have done a search on the forum and found a couple of threads regarding this seller Moseisley Collectibles but cant find an answer to my question that is, are his weapons genuine. He has 100% positive feedback but on one listing he has sold 1847 apparently genuine weapons and on a second listing sold 900 genuine accessory. I need a couple of items he has and there well priced but the fact he has access to so many sends alarm bells off to me.

Anyone know the seller or had dealing before.

Cheers guys

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi,

I have bought a fair few loose weapons and accessories from both moseisley_collectibles and vintagestarwarsuk over the past 2 years. Their stuff is genuine, although with any weapon purchase from any seller, I would always recommend doing the float and drop tests yourself as well as comparing your purchases with the images on The Imperial Gunnery (http://www.imperialgunnery.com/).

Good luck :)

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thanks Snaketibe

I would off course check myself once in hand. I am hoping to get a few bits from this seller after hearing a few more opinions.

Thanks again

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Yes all his stuff is genuine he's one of the old school dealers been around for years I know him personally , he as been caught out with one of the new high quality repros but soon as it was brought to his attention he immediately withdrew it . Definitely a seller you can trust imo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom