PBP Rebel Soldier

subzero

Sith Lord
Wow! :shock:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star-wars-Very-Rare-PBP-Poch-Dark-Brown-Rebel-Soldier-Minty-Complete/253274396373?hash=item3af85496d5:g:XkQAAOSwT2daB4xO

Also take a look at all the other figures this seller has just listed, some of the mintiest looking loose figures iv'e ever seen! :eek:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
subzero said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star-wars-Very-Rare-PBP-Poch-Dark-Brown-Rebel-Soldier-Minty-Complete/253274396373?hash=item3af85496d5:g:XkQAAOSwT2daB4xO

Nice condition.

Should go about £400-£450.

subzero

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
subzero said:

Nice condition.

With that many early bids with so long left to go I was wondering how much it was worth lol.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
This guy must be selling up, he has been listing some cracking stuff this year.
I have been fortunate to get a couple of MOCs and they have been absolutely fantastic.
I can recommend this seller to anyone here.

subzero

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
This guy must be selling up, he has been listing some cracking stuff this year.
I have been fortunate to get a couple of MOCs and they have been absolutely fantastic.
I can recommend this seller to anyone here.

Exactly what I was thinking that he's selling his collection with there being so many all looking so mint.

I have a couple of figures I need that he's listed so i'll be taking a stab at them, can't believe how clean they look. :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Good luck, hopefully not the same ones that I am bidding on! :wink:

poncho

Grand Master
my knowlege on the dbrs is that its either a pink face or painted white.

this looks moulded flesh face making me think its unpainted!

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Love looking at his stuff. Minty but always sells for a big premium. You can get it elsewhere same quality at half the price if you're really patient. But he more or less guarantees quality and as always he's got some lovely stuff on - looks like he's selling more rare variants this time round too. Love the chocolate pants Han Bespin!

subzero

Sith Lord
I'm suspecting now that the figures I want might be out of reach from my budget, I never like to pay premiums unless it's a figure that means a lot to me, and like you say it's actually possible to get mint ones from other sellers with some patience.

I have a good feeling everyone will want his figures and push the prices way up.

lejackal

Grand Master
And the more everyone here and on FB talks about the prices he achieves at auction the more views he gets and the higher they go again.

As above though cannot fault the stuff he sells and as I've said before generally when he does BIN he sells at fairly average to okay prices

subzero

Sith Lord
Oh great I never thought of that, if all the facetards get hold of all his listings then i'm out, prices will go stupid!

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
I think he's a fairly well known well respected seller or dealer on eBay - he has 343 followers. If he's selling up he's got one of the biggest collections I've ever seen. I've watched a load of his auctions this year. Some go for normal to above average prices but some go for 2 or 3 times the going rate. It provides for some interesting and intriguing auction-watching.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mr-shifter said:
subzero said:

Nice condition.

Why that price ? I could understand it if he had his blue metallic blaster. But this is a normal blue blaster :?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Mr-shifter said:
subzero said:

Nice condition.

Why that price ? I could understand it if he had his blue metallic blaster. But this is a normal blue blaster :?

Market forces buddy. The days of picking these up for less than £200 are over.

The blasters are a slightly different story though. They went mental but they don't seem to attract the amount they used to.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Can't wait to see what it sells for, some cracking loose that guy is selling. Would love a dark brown RS myself, but not at that price. :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mr-shifter said:
Pomse2001 said:
Mr-shifter said:
Nice condition.

Market forces buddy. The days of picking these up for less than £200 are over.

The blasters are a slightly different story though. They went mental but they don't seem to attract the amount they used to.

Damn the market goes fast at the moment :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom