Palitoy Vinyl Caped Jawa?!

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Too good to be true?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-Vintage-Original-Palitoy-Vinyl-Cape-Jawa-MOC-Sealed-Kenner-Figure/173008399188?hash=item28481aab54:g:S54AAOSwySlaIIVB

:shock: :?

lejackal

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Too good to be true?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-Vintage-Original-Palitoy-Vinyl-Cape-Jawa-MOC-Sealed-Kenner-Figure/173008399188?hash=item28481aab54:g:S54AAOSwySlaIIVB

:shock: :?
Well worth a £2 bid :lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
You'll notice that the seller is the same asshole that was responsible for these shenanigans: http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34591

Even IF the VCJ is real (which I would suggest is far from certain - only two pics shown for one of the rarest figures in the world(?!) and the front view looks decidedly off to me), his past antics mean I would never choose to bid on it, even if I had the money to do so! :x

Frunkstar

Grand Master
items for sale 1,959 results most 99p start bid auctions with feedback of 772 & been on a year, speaks all kinds of wrong to me, at least 3 loose VCJ's some dubious factory error figure & some insane grail items (irish 3 pack (with tri fett)/Canadian 7 pack (with SW fett) etc), all only having a front & back image.

I'd love that 3 pack & it is a known combination, but I wonder if any of these items are actually in hand & his??, think I am like going to give this one a very wide birth

stu70

Padawan
How can you have 1,959 items all ending on the same day! I wouldn't want to be behind him in the queue at the post office.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
stu70 said:
How can you have 1,959 items all ending on the same day! I wouldn't want to be behind him in the queue at the post office.

:lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I do still not understand, if this guy is a bad guy. Why the **** does he not have any neutral og bad feedback ?????? If he gives buyer his money back then he should still only have a neutral feedback. But he only have positive, I do not understand it :? have any one on the forum bought from this guy ? :?

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
He certainly has some very rare items some grail he man as well as star wars. I would love to own that
seven pack with the fett.

monkeyboy

Padawan
Look like stock pictures to me.
I don't know anyone who had a vc jawa as a kid (here in the UK) the odd ones that claimed to just had the cut down Ben on.

Davaider

Padawan
Stock pictures ? Sure are mate , most of his pictures are from previous auction houses. Even though his feedback is immense it's not over a long period of time which is questionable. When I got scammed before it was also from a guy who had 100% feedback but it was 100% from a short period. This is what they do , build up 100% over a short period to gain your trust.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
This is Aubin Rabia/Ray, well known scumbag.

That Palitoy VCJ image is cropped off the Vectis Auction image a few years back.

All the star wars 99p auctions are stolen images by the looks of it.

Jason

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
mr_palitoy said:
This is Aubin Rabia/Ray, well known scumbag.

That Palitoy VCJ image is cropped off the Vectis Auction image a few years back.

All the star wars 99p auctions are stolen images by the looks of it.

Jason

Thanks for the heads up Jason.

subzero

Sith Lord
Lol, says it all really....

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
reddogblues said:
Seems he ended the auction...

subzero probably saved someone from having there pants well and truly pulled down over this nice one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom