I am sorry: Jawa with Vicryl Cape and others....

one time poster

Dear community,

I have read big parts of the thread about "one post wonder"s and do understand your anger. I know these things from a forum, which I used to attend (about a very different topic). So I am trying to take the first sentence "Do not just join this forum with no introduction and try and promote your ebay listings" of that thread seriously. The second sentence "post fakes or cheap modern rubbish", is quite easy to avoid, after I now started to understand a little bit of your world.

My name is L., I am living in northern Germany. When I was a kid, i received 14 Star wars figures as a gift from my parent's friends. The figures were used of their children, but obviously not much. I never played with them, didn't understand Star Wars and liked Lego much more.

Two days ago, I started an auction, expecting maybe 100€. The hours after the start were very, very amusing and exciting, as I started to understand, that one of these little brown figures seemed to be something extraordinary. As the auction had already started it was too late to get a grading. But maybe one of you is interested, nevertheless.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-80er-Figuren/162797279202

After reading in this forum, I guess that little brown fellow would be in good hands with one of you, or at least somewhere where it would be more appreaciated than obviously at my place.

I am excusing if did offend some of you with my attempt to sell my things here. But please understand that it is not only for the money, but, as I said, that evening was very, very amusing and your Forum helped me to understand, what was going on (http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=35297), when the price exceeded my expected 100€ after a few minutes.

Greetings
L.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Greetings L and best of luck with your auction, looks like you've had a lucky find with the vinyl caped Jawa and I'm sure the price will keep rising.

Ian

one time poster

thank you very much for the advice. I tried to change the title, but after the start of an auction, this seems not be possible.

L

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Tend to agree, if it's relisted with a better description, also possibly split up from the rest, I think it will do a lot better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom