Eye watering Palitoy 30 back reseal Boba Fett

Palifan

Sith Lord
I was watching this auction as it ended and the jump in price in the final seconds was very exciting.

It sure is a hefty price tag but this really will make a stunning reseal and I can see why it had such strong bids as these hardly ever come up and the chance of being able to afford a moc (or even find one for that matter), is slim to none.

Hopefully someone is having a great Christmas (both buyer and seller I'm thinking).

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boba-Fett-1980-The-Empire-Strikes-Back-Palitoy-action-figure-with-Bounty-log-/122849040477?hash=item1c9a5f985d%3Ag%3AQmkAAOSw0wRaKBh6&nma=true&si=pD48lk6H0oDOq5yNEE6GaeLUv6k%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Ian

lejackal

Grand Master
Looks crazy but it's only 3-5% of the cost of a MOC
Not bad value really

Can't believe I've just typed that :eek:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
Looks crazy but it's only 3-5% of the cost of a MOC
Not bad value really

Can't believe I've just typed that :eek:

Are you feeling ok, do you need to lay down for a bit :?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
It certainly is an awful lot of money, but I agree, these almost never come up for sale and that one looks to be in amazing condition considering its age and the fact that the bubble is completely off. I can't believe how little damage there is to the litho! The figure looks mint too. Shame there's no footer, but I guess you can't have everything! :D

subzero

Sith Lord
Holy ****!

The seller really should not have opened that, imagine if he didn't, that's half a ****ing house paid off. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Apart from that it's in real nice condition and still a great price for the seller.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom