Combined Shipment. Not a guarantee

choffialoopa

Padawan
Just bought 12 individual figures off a guy on Ebay. Small ones that looked way more minty than my own..
At checkout I find out he has disabled combined shipment and wants to send individually... :lol: Oh boy. almost same price as figures. :eek:

I am gonna drive there....

Just wanted to let new Ebayers know this is not always possible although you would think it is a win win for both. At least I did.
:arrow: Lesson learned #3263827

At least I will get 12 boxes that I might be able to use to ship my old C5-C7 out ^^

apack7229

Sith Lord
Have you emailed the seller asking for combined shipping, or did they state in their listing that they don't combine shipping? I've bought from people on ebay that say they will combine and to check for combined hipping at checkout for it to say seller does not accept combined shipping which was cleared up by contacting the seller and having them combine the shipping on their end. Hope you can get it sorted as it would be insane to pay separate shipping for 12 figures when the seller will most likely ship together anyways.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
I've had it when people refuse to combine shipping or ship together and won't refund Assholes!!

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Whether it's BIN or auction always ask first if you think you might buy or win multiple auctions. That also applies to determining the originality of weapons, the condition of the figure etc, as you don't want any nasty surprises.

Many sellers aren't aware of how to implement combined shipping correctly - it needs to be set up in advance and has to be done on the full website and not on the app. Even if they have not set it up correctly they should be able to resolve it easily through eBay or partially refunding through PayPal. I can send more details if you want to know how.

If they won't combine they are totally in it to rip you off and probably not worth buying from next time. There's loads of decent sellers out there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom