Fake blue Snag

subzero

Sith Lord
Well look who's trying to scam people yet again, some idiots never learn...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star-wars-blue-snaggletooth/222800571169?hash=item33dff2eb21:g:Dt0AAOSwPypaX934

When this moron says in his descriptions "not shore about this one"... that means he knows it's fake.

subzero

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:
2 bids £96 someone is going to be pissed off.

It's out of order, he knows full well what it is, iv'e reported it to ebay but whether or not they do anything that's another story.

choffialoopa

Padawan
His detail wording is borderline but my guess is that they will allow the sale as he indirectly encourages the buyer to research. I know the words research and me don't add up. Especially with me... :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
Well well well, looks like the winning bidder may have cancelled after finding out it's a fake, it's been relisted now as a repro, oh i'm sorry, I mean repo...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star-wars-blue-snaggletooth-repo/222812906569?hash=item33e0af2449:g:Dt0AAOSwPypaX934

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
subzero said:
Well well well, looks like the winning bidder may have cancelled after finding out it's a fake, it's been relisted now as a repro, oh i'm sorry, I mean repo...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star-wars-blue-snaggletooth-repo/222812906569?hash=item33e0af2449:g:Dt0AAOSwPypaX934
Not only that, in addition to being a 'repo' (whatever that is; perhaps the bailiffs are going to repossess it? :lol: ), his listing states:

"Rare repo figure arms legs move and in OK condition would not make your collection look out of place just saves you paying over £200 and more for an original made out off a greedo if you like it then happy bidding"

What part of it (other than juuuuust possibly the gun), is supposed to originate from a Greedo?! It's clearly either a badly painted original or a cast taken from one (and since he admits it's a fake, I'm guessing it's a cast). It's ****, but no part of it is from a Greedo.

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
I thought all the repro ones of these had no articulation ? Or are they making them with articulation now ? I would have said this is a painted real one.

subzero

Sith Lord
Yeah haha I forgot about that bit, why on earth he's saying it's a Greedo I don't know, this seller is a strange one indeed.

I'm almost sure there have been articulated ones produced too, same thing with Yak Face all of those were usually non-articulated and then I think better ones were made. In hand though I bet it feels like the worst quality ever.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
subzero said:
Yeah haha I forgot about that bit, why on earth he's saying it's a Greedo I don't know, this seller is a strange one indeed.

I'm almost sure there have been articulated ones produced too, same thing with Yak Face all of those were usually non-articulated and then I think better ones were made. In hand though I bet it feels like the worst quality ever.

Some people never learn lists as real, then fake from a figure that it isn't honestly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom