First time I've seen this....

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Whats the chances that falcon shell will melt in a few years after the COSHH used to clean it. I am sure this will attract a buyer though perhaps not at that price. Over the years iv seen an increase in collectors buying minty fresh examples of items regardless of re-pro box & stickers & components ect. It doesn't do it for me but someone will buy it.

apack7229

Sith Lord
But guys take into account that he paid a lot for the box so that's where a lot of the value is. Also the falcon is mint as he keeps saying. I mean sure he had to use a lot of chemicals to get it that way but hey it's now mint. :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
But guys take into account that he paid a lot for the box so that's where a lot of the value is. Also the falcon is mint as he keeps saying. I mean sure he had to use a lot of chemicals to get it that way but hey it's now mint. :lol:

And you can only get it out at night and play with it in the dark otherwise it would melt. :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
If it did that you could sell it as a rare factory error for triple the price. :lol:

I really wouldn't put that past anybody trying that these days haha!, once you think you've seen everything then one day you'll see a melted rare Falcon on ebay. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom