Header image

Tut tut UKG...

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
Mini99
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Tut tut UKG...

Postby Mini99 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:27 pm

tigerham wrote:
theforceuk wrote:I think we need to cut them some slack here, yes it’s a silly mistake and shouldn’t happen. But I’m sure given the chance UKG would correct this. We all make mistakes, don’t think their is a member on here that hasn’t made some kind of spelling or grammar mistake at some point or another. Ok they are charging a lot of money for their service but still, it’s one bloody letter!

:)

Not taking anything away from UKG and yes we all make mistakes at some point. Coming from a graphic design background these 'mistakes' are frowned upon as there should be a proof reader, so to speak, to double, if not treble, check any mistakes that may have occurred.

Anyway saying that, I have dealt with UKG in the past and have done a sterling job with my previous items. I just found it surprising going from my previous experience with them.

Totally agree, my dealings with UKG have been very good and professional, and been happy with the results.
I too was surprised that it wasn’t picked up before being shipped out.

sparkysx
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Tut tut UKG...

Postby sparkysx » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:52 pm

No problem to cut them some slack as long as it's rectified without any inconvenience to the owner.

Return to “Ebay Listings”