Header image

Be cautious with this seller!

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Be cautious with this seller!

Postby subzero » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:01 am

Done a little digging and discovered this is tomli6, the little cunt who's been scamming people with fake figures and fake weapons the past few weeks, he's set up a new account to try and get away from all the negative feedback he's been getting off people for scamming them.

So be aware if you're planning on bidding on this figure or anything else he lists...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-star ... SwbP1afwVb

This is a previous listing from his tomli6 account...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star ... SwHo5acymy

The backgrounds are the same in all the pictures, both accounts are from Chesterfield, and all listings from both accounts have all the same dumb spelling mistakes so I know it's him.
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Be cautious with this seller!

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:02 pm

I was watching this one, but was very cautious because of the grammatical errors. Pretty certain the cape and gun are genuine if they are indeed his photos

subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby subzero » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:20 pm

TheJabbaWookie wrote:I was watching this one, but was very cautious because of the grammatical errors. Pretty certain the cape and gun are genuine if they are indeed his photos

Yeah from what I can tell it does look real, but just something to be very wary of as you never know what this seller might pull on someone, he's been notorious for making up blatant lies about how he's acquired certain items which were actually fake. I wouldn't even put it past this guy for posting out fakes that differ from the pictures, he's been desperately trying out all sorts of little scams and tricks, so it's just something to watch out for.
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Pomse2001 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:47 am

Will he never stop :roll:

Return to “Ebay Listings”