Header image

PBP chewbacca

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 10197
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

PBP chewbacca

Postby Pomse2001 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:11 am

Is it juts me or did some one paid to much for this one ?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-VINT ... true&rt=nc

User avatar
TK-7785
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee
Posts: 409
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Re: PBP chewbacca

Postby TK-7785 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:35 am

Perhaps the bidders were won over by those "big eyes". Hard to resist such a dreamy wookie. :D
WANTED:
Rebel Commando focus items - MOCs, Baggies... http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37721
ROTJ Store Display Items

User avatar
TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1014
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:11 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Rabbit Hole

Re: PBP chewbacca

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:18 pm

At first glance I would say so. PBP Chewies are a dime a dozen. I have 5 or 6 in my collection. I have the big and small eyed variants and both Coo types. I don’t think there is anything especially rare about this one but you never know with the Spanish line...

User avatar
subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2818
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:50 am

Re: PBP chewbacca

Postby subzero » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:01 pm

It's probably because it's that seller again, apparently he's highly knowledgeable in PBP and collectors really trust him. A lot of his auctions go for crazy money, I think he sold a loose pop up R2 in auction for like £650+ if I can remember right, yes you read that right it was for a loose one. :?
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 10197
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: PBP chewbacca

Postby Pomse2001 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:23 am

TK-7785 wrote:Perhaps the bidders were won over by those "big eyes". Hard to resist such a dreamy wookie. :D


:lol:

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 10197
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: PBP chewbacca

Postby Pomse2001 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:25 am

TheJabbaWookie wrote:At first glance I would say so. PBP Chewies are a dime a dozen. I have 5 or 6 in my collection. I have the big and small eyed variants and both Coo types. I don’t think there is anything especially rare about this one but you never know with the Spanish line...


I am glad that I was not the only one who think it was not that special :lol:

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 10197
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: PBP chewbacca

Postby Pomse2001 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:36 am

subzero wrote:It's probably because it's that seller again, apparently he's highly knowledgeable in PBP and collectors really trust him. A lot of his auctions go for crazy money, I think he sold a loose pop up R2 in auction for like £650+ if I can remember right, yes you read that right it was for a loose one. :?


Yes Sergio is a famous seller and he always have great items for sale. I have bought from him a few times for normal prices and never had any problems with him. But sometimes I see his auctions go for crazy prices :shock:

User avatar
TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1014
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:11 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Rabbit Hole

Re: PBP chewbacca

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:22 am

If it’s nothing special it’s about £80 too high or 4 times the going rate. :shock:


Return to “Ebay Listings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests