I thought this arsehole got shut down?

subzero

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
Wasn't this the same guy recently caught selling fake football kits?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8-x-Vint...871299?hash=item41dcd5c4c3:g:bikAAOSwLJ9aDYHh

I know the same guys I'm thinking of was also one of the kingpins behind the recent accurate floating repro weapons. Wasn't he under the username of Paul Gildin?

Chris

Yeah that's the guy, I noticed these repro listings suddenly appearing again a short while back, the guy was supposed to have gotten like a couple of years in prison or something so i'm not sure what's going on there. I have a feeling he's getting his missus to carry on selling in his account for him because they were both in this repro thing together in separate accounts before he got done.

These people are like a disease that can't be killed, you stop them in one area and they just find a way to carry on.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
I hate seeing this there is so much repro for sale now its creeping in to gum tree and sphock ect. Its bad enough when its a single blaster but these sellers are doing them in lots.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
And look at those sales. Like flies around ****. He's even sold a bulk load of 100 to some smear.

Just sent him a friendly message asking why he isn't still banged up.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
ScruffyLookingNH said:
And look at those sales. Like flies around ****. He's even sold a bulk load of 100 to some smear.

Just sent him a friendly message asking why he isn't still banged up.

I saw that discusting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom