Page 1 of 1

I thought this arsehole got shut down?

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:38 am
by TK-7785
Wasn't this the same guy recently caught selling fake football kits?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8-x-Vintage-Star-Wars-Figure-Weapons-Float-Translucent/282877871299?hash=item41dcd5c4c3:g:bikAAOSwLJ9aDYHh

I know the same guys I'm thinking of was also one of the kingpins behind the recent accurate floating repro weapons. Wasn't he under the username of Paul Gildin?

Chris

Re: I thought this arsehole got shut down?

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:42 am
by subzero
TK-7785 wrote:Wasn't this the same guy recently caught selling fake football kits?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8-x-Vintage-Star-Wars-Figure-Weapons-Float-Translucent/282877871299?hash=item41dcd5c4c3:g:bikAAOSwLJ9aDYHh

I know the same guys I'm thinking of was also one of the kingpins behind the recent accurate floating repro weapons. Wasn't he under the username of Paul Gildin?

Chris


Yeah that's the guy, I noticed these repro listings suddenly appearing again a short while back, the guy was supposed to have gotten like a couple of years in prison or something so i'm not sure what's going on there. I have a feeling he's getting his missus to carry on selling in his account for him because they were both in this repro thing together in separate accounts before he got done.

These people are like a disease that can't be killed, you stop them in one area and they just find a way to carry on.

Re: I thought this arsehole got shut down?

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:15 am
by Stubbs
I hate seeing this there is so much repro for sale now its creeping in to gum tree and sphock ect. Its bad enough when its a single blaster but these sellers are doing them in lots.

Re: I thought this arsehole got shut down?

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:25 pm
by ScruffyLookingNH
And look at those sales. Like flies around shit. He's even sold a bulk load of 100 to some smear.

Just sent him a friendly message asking why he isn't still banged up.

Re: I thought this arsehole got shut down?

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:50 pm
by subzero
ScruffyLookingNH wrote:Just sent him a friendly message asking why he isn't still banged up.


:lol: :lol:

Make sure to post the reply. :)

Re: I thought this arsehole got shut down?

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:04 pm
by sparkysx
is he making these himself? they look pretty accurate.

Re: I thought this arsehole got shut down?

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:29 pm
by Stubbs
ScruffyLookingNH wrote:And look at those sales. Like flies around shit. He's even sold a bulk load of 100 to some smear.

Just sent him a friendly message asking why he isn't still banged up.



I saw that discusting.