Worlds worst ebay listing

subzero

Sith Lord
:? :? :?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star-wars-figures/142726729639?hash=item213b2d0fa7:g:xAEAAOSwRk9artzt

Palifan

Sith Lord
You've got to love the description - "All the figures on 1970s but the boxes are"

What?!

Ian

subzero

Sith Lord
:lol:

I was both laughing and confused at that description, he's either super stupid, or a super genius and waiting for someone to reply back and crack the code and fill in the blanks. :lol:

TK-7785

Jedi Master
I put them in the box nice things
Sloth-Fratelli-490x312.jpg

sparkysx

Sith Lord
I turned the computer upside down to look at it and still don't know wtf is going on there!

Palifan

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
At least he finally finished his description, even if it still isn't great. :lol:

It's not much of an improvement (if any) :lol:

"All the figures on 1970s but the boxes are New I put them in the box nice things"

Crumm

Padawan
Reminds me of a post on "The Old Republic" forums.

For those that don't know "The Old Republic" was a Star Wars MMORPG that came out a few years ago. One guy asked the devs on the forum a question about weapons...said question is below.

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

apack7229

Sith Lord
Crumm said:
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

That makes even less sense than the ebay description. I love it. :lol:

tigerham

Sith Lord
I messaged him politely and he replied saying thank you and that he'd sorted it. Fair play to him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom