Header image

£35 postage

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
sparkysx
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: £35 postage

Postby sparkysx » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:02 pm

At least is should arrive there in one piece with all that bubble wrap.

StarWarsFan
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby StarWarsFan » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:21 pm

sparkysx wrote:probably sounds high as its listed as economy delivery, which to me sounds like hermes. Parceforce would charge less than £20 to send that with insurance of £500.

Fair enough thanks for the info.

Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Palifan » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:28 pm

MikeStrange wrote:The ledy Leia you have for sale is a cracking piece but I was surprised to see all of your AT-AT's go after you put them all together. Have you finished with vintage SW and moved onto something else or just changed focus Mike?

Ian

Just downsizing as I'm moving home, I had to pick 1 out of my 3 focuses to keep so decided to stay with Yak Face and sell off the AT-AT and 12" Leia's.

I just sent the AT-AT to Germany, I quoted £73.50 P&P, cost me £68 plus about a tenners worth of bubble wrap :lol:

I've still got the 3 Kenner USA AT-ATs to list, just haven't got around to taking pictures yet.

Cheers, Mike[/quote]

That must have been hard to decide which focus to keep but you'll free up a lot of space now and also have a good chunk of change. It's always hard downsizing (I'm just about to start down that route myself), but we all have to do things like this from time to time. I'm sure you'll be happy with your Yak Face collection for years to come and all the best with letting the last pieces go and the move.

Ian

Return to “Ebay Listings”