Header image

Really?

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
User avatar
tigerham
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2713
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 am

Really?

Postby tigerham » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:08 pm


User avatar
Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3474
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Re: Really?

Postby Palifan » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:47 pm

That does seem unlikely but maybe some super rare card back variant (or maybe just a desperate buyer with to much money)?

Ian

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2426
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Really?

Postby StarWarsFan » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:49 pm

:shock:

User avatar
coomber75
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1743
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Re: Really?

Postby coomber75 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm

seen couple of crazy finish prices this week for what i thouggt were normal cardbacks

User avatar
subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2590
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:50 am

Re: Really?

Postby subzero » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:26 am

Dammit, can't see what it is because i'm being redirected to another Leia MOC.

Ebay is being real glitchy lately.
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

User avatar
TK-7785
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee
Posts: 258
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Re: Really?

Postby TK-7785 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:38 pm

I'm guessing it's the Clipper stickers what done it.

Chris
WANTED:
Rebel Commando focus items - MOCs, Baggies...
ROTJ Store Display Items

User avatar
Nick_IoW
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1026
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 7:55 pm
Location: Isle of Wight, England
Contact:

Re: Really?

Postby Nick_IoW » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:51 pm

Its just under a grand more than the last one I saw. This particular Clipper sticker Jawa comes up quite a lot, but rarely on FB - and never at this price.

Crazy really. Certainly surprised me.

User avatar
tigerham
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2713
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 am

Re: Really?

Postby tigerham » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:01 am

subzero wrote:Dammit, can't see what it is because i'm being redirected to another Leia MOC.

Ebay is being real glitchy lately.


It was a ROTJ Clipper Jawa MOC and not graded either. I heard Clippers are on the rise over the last few years but really surprised at thsi one.

User avatar
subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2590
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:50 am

Re: Really?

Postby subzero » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:41 am

tigerham wrote:
subzero wrote:Dammit, can't see what it is because i'm being redirected to another Leia MOC.

Ebay is being real glitchy lately.


It was a ROTJ Clipper Jawa MOC and not graded either. I heard Clippers are on the rise over the last few years but really surprised at thsi one.


Ah right cheers, ebay is being annoying lately, I can't view finished ebay listings or look at any details, other people are having the same problem. :|
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

User avatar
tigerham
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2713
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 am

Re: Really?

Postby tigerham » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:47 am

subzero wrote:
tigerham wrote:
subzero wrote:Dammit, can't see what it is because i'm being redirected to another Leia MOC.

Ebay is being real glitchy lately.


It was a ROTJ Clipper Jawa MOC and not graded either. I heard Clippers are on the rise over the last few years but really surprised at thsi one.


Ah right cheers, ebay is being annoying lately, I can't view finished ebay listings or look at any details, other people are having the same problem. :|


Yes, I've noticed that. What's that all about? Really unhelpful change! :roll:

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9684
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Really?

Postby Pomse2001 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:28 pm

:shock:


Return to “Ebay Listings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests