are this the new prices for lili ledy yoda ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
are this the new prices for lili ledy yoda ? :shock: mint and mint to me it looks like there is some little damage on the hand

https://www.ebay.com/itm/-/401530004984?nordt=true&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l10137

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Ledy Yodas rarely have good hands. Some still have sticky paint after all these years. And yes, this is about normal for the Yoda now - from £60-70 3-4 years ago to £280 ish today.

Nuts, just like everything.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Hi Lars, IMO this will be a little higher than normal because it is from one of the most well respected variant collectors in the community and so people pay a premium for his pbp / Poch and Ledy figures knowing they're getting the genuine article with the correct accessories.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Hi Lars, IMO this will be a little higher than normal because it is from one of the most well respected variant collectors in the community and so people pay a premium for his pbp / Poch and Ledy figures knowing they're getting the genuine article with the correct accessories.

I know, I have bought from sergio before. Sometimes he also sell the figures to cheap, but yes also to expensive. I am glad that I allready have a lili ledy yoda, but I was surprised to see the price was so high. The last time I checked it was £80 :shock:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Nick_IoW said:
Ledy Yodas rarely have good hands. Some still have sticky paint after all these years. And yes, this is about normal for the Yoda now - from £60-70 3-4 years ago to £280 ish today.

Nuts, just like everything.

I agree the prices are nuts today :roll: But I guess it is because there is more collectors today than 10 or 20 years ago.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
This dude's PBP auctions iv'e seen go for some big bucks in the past. :shock:

Yes, but sometimes they also go to a good price, I have bought a few figures from him in the past.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Really hard to find the Ledy accessories. The cloak is unique too. There was a Yoda just ended on eBay with a suspiciously red Ledy looking cane, that the seller had picked up in a big lot, but the seller couldn't get clear photos to me... so it would of been a gamble.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
I just think he takes good photos, I've seen standard figs go for stupid money from him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom