Header image

eBay listing - thoughts please

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
jayums
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

eBay listing - thoughts please

Postby jayums » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:50 am

This eBay seller put up some listings a few days ago with some very cool stuff, then everything disappeared completely, and now the auctions are back up and running...

pitu20688

The eBay seller name rang alarm bells as had heard before from somewhere (but can’t remember quite why!?)

Any thoughts on these listings as had a few concerns about one or two of them but interested to know what more knowledgable members on SWFUK think? 8) :?:

lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: eBay listing - thoughts please

Postby lejackal » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:19 am

From Frank -

pitu20688.PNG
pitu20688.PNG (23.76 KiB) Viewed 553 times

jayums
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby jayums » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:15 pm

Cheers lejackal

I had no idea about the popy and baggie stuff so I didn’t want to call him out as a crook, but thanks for the heads up.

I was looking at the Luke Farmboy ROTJ he has, and that’s why I posted. Obvs blister wise it looks wrong (and the sabre looks possibly dodge too) but thought the card itself looked ok on my phone?! If anybody knows any obvious tells from the card then I’d appreciate it if you could let me know - I’ve only just start collecting a few Mocs and I’m finding it a bit of a minefield at times :lol: knowledge is power n all that !

sparkysx
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby sparkysx » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:09 pm

pointless saying no returns on ebay, you can always return stuff.

weasel
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby weasel » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:18 am

Yeah, I never get why sellers do that. I guess they hope they get a newbie who won't know any different
"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought!"

Return to “Ebay Listings”