Header image

Rebel Commando MOC?

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Rebel Commando MOC?

Postby subzero » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:49 pm

TrooperWill wrote:if im honest, this is one of the main reasons i haven't dipped my toe into the MOC collecting pool. i might just do a £30 and cheaper run, hoover up all the knackered klattu and ree-yees floating about, at least i wouldn't have to worry about re-pro, cant see anyone bothering to fake them!

I'm almost sure iv'e seen a fake Madine MOC once. :lol:

I think to some people out there spending £5+ to put together a repro MOC to sell for £50 is still very lucrative.
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

Ruby2511
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Ruby2511 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:54 pm

Have you seen the other items he has for sale?

What a greedy twat :shock:
Russ

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.

TrooperWill
Regular
Regular

Postby TrooperWill » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:28 am

TrooperWill wrote:if im honest, this is one of the main reasons i haven't dipped my toe into the MOC collecting pool. i might just do a £30 and cheaper run, hoover up all the knackered klattu and ree-yees floating about, at least i wouldn't have to worry about re-pro, cant see anyone bothering to fake them!

I'm almost sure iv'e seen a fake Madine MOC once.

jesus wept, id rather have the one loose madine, dont know i could ever bring myself to buy a second loose, let alone a MOC, maybe thats why people buy the reseals, so they dont have to admit they spent proper money on him :lol: :lol:

I think to some people out there spending £5+ to put together a repro MOC to sell for £50 is still very lucrative.

ill agree that thats a good proft line, far better than most retailers get, but come on, how many can you make before everyone who would want one has bought one and you cannot give them away? my money is on 3 or 4... :wink:
I prefer trading items to buying them, have a loose run, about half the ships/vehicles and all the mini-rigs, spent under £200 and have had a blast doing so. This hobby doesn't have to be about spending a mortgage deposit every month on one item

Return to “Ebay Listings”