Header image

Surly a price typo?!

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Surly a price typo?!

Postby StarWarsFan » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:22 pm

sparkysx
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Surly a price typo?!

Postby sparkysx » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:24 pm

seen this before. What do they mean never opened? never opened since it's been stuck together on the shitty recard?

Ruby2511
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Ruby2511 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:47 pm

What a strange listing :shock:

Never opened but a recarded figure :?: :?:

Seen this seller before, his prices are ridiculous
Russ

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.

subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby subzero » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:32 am

There's actually another 2 threads on this :lol: but I messaged the moron when he first listed it, he had it originally described as a mint vintage figure with not a single word of it being a repro, and at this same price too.

He never messaged me back but quickly changed the listing to add "reproduction" into it, but he's still trying to peddle this shit at that price with the justification of "but it's still new & sealed"... talk about desperate! :?
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby StarWarsFan » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:18 pm

subzero wrote:There's actually another 2 threads on this :lol: but I messaged the moron when he first listed it, he had it originally described as a mint vintage figure with not a single word of it being a repro, and at this same price too.

He never messaged me back but quickly changed the listing to add "reproduction" into it, but he's still trying to peddle this shit at that price with the justification of "but it's still new & sealed"... talk about desperate! :?

:lol:

Sundancer Squadron
New User
New User

Postby Sundancer Squadron » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:38 pm

I get the feeling he was taken for a ride and ripped off, should man the fuck up and admit it to himself and sleep better at night. That or he truly is delusional and/or has full intentions of ripping someone else off and in that case he needs to crawl back under the rock he came from.
Wanted
Ralph Mcquarrie concept series 30th anniversary figures
2007 gold sqn Y wing also the vintage collection Y wing
Legacy collection AT-TE

Return to “Ebay Listings”