Surly a price typo?!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-1983-Rebel-Commando-reproduction-carded-but-New-Sealed/132792781961?epid=2162127807&hash=item1eeb110c89:g:V6EAAOSw7aFbAbVG

If not talk about madness! :shock:

sparkysx

Sith Lord
seen this before. What do they mean never opened? never opened since it's been stuck together on the shitty recard?

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
What a strange listing :shock:

Never opened but a recarded figure :?: :?:

Seen this seller before, his prices are ridiculous

subzero

Sith Lord
There's actually another 2 threads on this :lol: but I messaged the moron when he first listed it, he had it originally described as a mint vintage figure with not a single word of it being a repro, and at this same price too.

He never messaged me back but quickly changed the listing to add "reproduction" into it, but he's still trying to peddle this **** at that price with the justification of "but it's still new & sealed"... talk about desperate! :?

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
subzero said:
There's actually another 2 threads on this :lol: but I messaged the moron when he first listed it, he had it originally described as a mint vintage figure with not a single word of it being a repro, and at this same price too.

He never messaged me back but quickly changed the listing to add "reproduction" into it, but he's still trying to peddle this **** at that price with the justification of "but it's still new & sealed"... talk about desperate! :?

:lol:

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I get the feeling he was taken for a ride and ripped off, should man the **** up and admit it to himself and sleep better at night. That or he truly is delusional and/or has full intentions of ripping someone else off and in that case he needs to crawl back under the rock he came from.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom