eBay advice

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
Hi I need some advice please.

I sold some beaters in October and forgot about them thinking all went well. I've just noticed the buyer has left me negative feedback that just says item never arrived.

I've never had a message asking where the items were so that I can track them and he hasn't messaged asking for a refund either?

I've clicked on the user but can't see anywhere to message the buyer to resolve this as I don't want negative feedback

Any advice please? So annoying as I don't think I still have the tracking details as it was so long ago

lejackal

Grand Master
You can request a revision from the seller, failing that if you speak to eBay, phone or chat, there is a form you can fill in which states the feedback is malicious and they'll remove it.
EDIT: You basically sign to say it's false and defamatory

subzero

Sith Lord
Also keep in mind that iv'e had a negative removed by ebay in the past, on the grounds of the buyer not giving me any chance to help resolve the their problem for them therefore making the feedback unfair. So if you tell ebay that then there's a chance you can get it removed for that reason too.

From my experience the idiotic buyers who jump the gun and leave negative without even messaging me are the ones who never respond back to me when I message them, so i'm guessing ebay support will be your best bet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom