SWFUK

Well I'm Convinced

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
Snaketibe
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Well I'm Convinced

Postby Snaketibe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:25 pm

The good news is that the listing states:

"Original owner claims that it was not touched up or modified in anyway. To the best of my knowledge, this claim seems valid."

And it's only $199.

Bargain!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Han-Solo-Hoth-DARK-BROWN-BOOTS-PBP-POCH-MINTY/273656953165

TK-7785
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: Well I'm Convinced

Postby TK-7785 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:31 pm

"Other odd characteristics include an overpainted belt ". Yeah, really odd. :roll:
WANTED:
Rebel Commando focus items - MOCs, Baggies... http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37721
ROTJ Store Display Items

jayums
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby jayums » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:37 pm

To be fair I love that! jazzy coloured boots n collar combo :lol:

tigerham
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby tigerham » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:49 pm

Snaketibe wrote:The good news is that the listing states:

"Original owner claims that it was not touched up or modified in anyway. To the best of my knowledge, this claim seems valid."

And it's only $199.

Bargain!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Han-Solo-Hoth-DARK-BROWN-BOOTS-PBP-POCH-MINTY/273656953165

They must have taken that part off as it can not be seen now.

StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby StarWarsFan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:55 pm

WTF

TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:28 pm

Nice wellies

Snaketibe
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Snaketibe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:54 pm

tigerham wrote:

And it's only $199.

Bargain!

Yes, I see the seller has indeed made a revision to the listing after I posted the link, according to eBay. And now the listing has been ended because the item is 'no longer available'. Damn! I wonder how long I'll have to wait before another dark brown boots and hood HAN SOLO HOTH figure comes up for sale?! :lol:

Luckily, I still seem to have the original worded version in my history for you to enjoy :-D

Wording.jpg
Wording.jpg (57.14 KiB) Viewed 434 times

tigerham
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby tigerham » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:00 am

Snaketibe wrote:
tigerham wrote:

And it's only $199.

Bargain!

Yes, I see the seller has indeed made a revision to the listing after I posted the link, according to eBay. And now the listing has been ended because the item is 'no longer available'. Damn! I wonder how long I'll have to wait before another dark brown boots and hood HAN SOLO HOTH figure comes up for sale?! :lol:

Luckily, I still seem to have the original worded version in my history for you to enjoy :-D

Wording.jpg

Yes, and I wonder why that was sentence was removed?! :? Good save Jeremy. :wink:

TrooperWill
Regular
Regular

Postby TrooperWill » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:24 pm

Christ, the excess paint on the left hand side of his face, the original cream showing round the edges of the hood, how is anyone this stupid? Or are they banking on an even more stupid buyer?
I prefer trading items to buying them, have a loose run, about half the ships/vehicles and all the mini-rigs, spent under £200 and have had a blast doing so. This hobby doesn't have to be about spending a mortgage deposit every month on one item

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Pomse2001 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:30 am

I think there has been a lot of this pbp/poch ???? auctions lately and the figures are not PBP/POCH :evil:

Return to “Ebay Listings”