Well I'm Convinced

TK-7785

Jedi Master
"Other odd characteristics include an overpainted belt ". Yeah, really odd. :roll:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
tigerham said:
Snaketibe said:
The good news is that the listing states:

"Original owner claims that it was not touched up or modified in anyway. To the best of my knowledge, this claim seems valid."

And it's only $199.

Bargain!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-...-DARK-BROWN-BOOTS-PBP-POCH-MINTY/273656953165

They must have taken that part off as it can not be seen now.
Yes, I see the seller has indeed made a revision to the listing after I posted the link, according to eBay. And now the listing has been ended because the item is 'no longer available'. Damn! I wonder how long I'll have to wait before another dark brown boots and hood HAN SOLO HOTH figure comes up for sale?! :lol:

Luckily, I still seem to have the original worded version in my history for you to enjoy :-D

Wording.jpg

tigerham

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
tigerham said:
Snaketibe said:
The good news is that the listing states:

"Original owner claims that it was not touched up or modified in anyway. To the best of my knowledge, this claim seems valid."

And it's only $199.

Bargain!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-...-DARK-BROWN-BOOTS-PBP-POCH-MINTY/273656953165

They must have taken that part off as it can not be seen now.
Yes, I see the seller has indeed made a revision to the listing after I posted the link, according to eBay. And now the listing has been ended because the item is 'no longer available'. Damn! I wonder how long I'll have to wait before another dark brown boots and hood HAN SOLO HOTH figure comes up for sale?! :lol:

Luckily, I still seem to have the original worded version in my history for you to enjoy :-D

Wording.jpg

Yes, and I wonder why that was sentence was removed?! :? Good save Jeremy. :wink:

TrooperWill

Padawan
Christ, the excess paint on the left hand side of his face, the original cream showing round the edges of the hood, how is anyone this stupid? Or are they banking on an even more stupid buyer?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I think there has been a lot of this pbp/poch ???? auctions lately and the figures are not PBP/POCH :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom