SWFUK

Offers

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
lejackal
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Offers

Postby lejackal » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:13 pm

TK-7785 wrote:Ain't nothing wrong with a bit of haggling. If someone puts that option on their listing, be ready to haggle. I only get pissed off with the people who offer me £20 for something listed at £100. Haggling isn't rocket science, but some people seem to struggle with the concept. :lol:

Sorry about that :oops: :lol:

Stubbs
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Stubbs » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:01 pm

punk_pat wrote:This is likely to be eBay's fault rather than the sellers

They have introduced this new feature where they turn on 'best offer' if your BIN listing hasn't sold within a few days. It's the most infuriating eBay change I can remember.

With cheap stuff like this, I think haggling just pisses people off. I tend to only list cheap stuff I have bulk of on there now. When someone offers me £2.50 on a £4.99 purchase :shock:

God bless eBay

I noticed this the other day. After a few days eBay put best offer in on all my bin items it's driving me mad.

Scarifpacific
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby Scarifpacific » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:05 pm

It keeps happening to me usually when I’m asleep or at work, when I’ve not checked my sales. I then get some arsey message from a buyer about why I’ve refused their offer and switched the offers off. Gets right on my tit end!!!
You may start your landing!

My Feedback viewtopic.php?f=22&t=37054

Return to “Ebay Listings”