Ebay search emails

AndyG

Jedi Knight
Not had any of the ebay search emails for a week now.

Anybody else getting them or not getting them?

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
My older searches aren't working (even though they were set up only a couple of months ago) but a couple of recent ones are. Maybe its worth setting up some new ones to see if that makes a difference?

ebay are buggering about with areas that don't need changing at the moment and its no surprise that things stop working :roll:

AndyG

Jedi Knight
Changed a couple and added some new ones - made no difference still not getting any emails.

I agree that it is probably related to ebay changing the search set up.

Not very good if you are selling at the moment though...........

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
Same here. I have had mine set up for at least 12 months and even though they are all still in date it just suddenly stopped. God i hope i am not missing any good chewie items! :(

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
It looks like its a huge problem affecting many thousands of people and ebay haven't got a clue when it will be fixed (just look at the community forum boards on ebay). When they eventually fix the bug it sounds like the system will have a huge dump and we'll all get 50 emails each at once :roll: :lol:

I hope to god someone comes up with a viable alternative to ebay cos its a mess and their staff are imbeciles :evil:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
My eBay searches are also starting up again, I've missed my daily dose. :x

As an alternative I have performed a 'vintage star wars' search for items which were listed within 24 hours every day. Doesn't take too much time and you're sure not to miss anything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom