Ebay Questions

jabba5000

Padawan
Hiya just wondering if anyone can help answering a few questions.
Its time for a little clear-out, Im very new to the selling etc
I have rooks of stuff to sell but is there a limit on how many items you can sell at anyone time??
also have you any tips for selling loose StarWars or GI Joe figures and vehicles??
as there seem to be some knob head sellers and buyers out there and I dont want to be ripped off by them butt plugs,

Any help will be great,

Babs
xx

Lee

Padawan
You can list as little or as much as you want at any given time.

Regarding action figures, take good pictures - it makes a lot a lot of difference to buyers - describe honestly and accurately (original or repro weapon for example) and generally make your listing look 'nice'.

Loose vintage star wars isn't selling as good as it was a few years ago unless you have rare stuff - you may want to list items on here first in the for sale section and see if you get any interest :)

jabba5000

Padawan
Lee said:
You can list as little or as much as you want at any given time.

Regarding action figures, take good pictures - it makes a lot a lot of difference to buyers - describe honestly and accurately (original or repro weapon for example) and generally make your listing look 'nice'.

Loose vintage star wars isn't selling as good as it was a few years ago unless you have rare stuff - you may want to list items on here first in the for sale section and see if you get any interest :)

Hi lee. thanks for replying is there any good websites around? so I can look and compare?? I know there are some good book references but not sure of the of the web,
All I know is there names and what film they where in and there date,
thats all the knowledge I have really, not sure
what is rare and what isnt, My hubby thinks he know's his stuff but he is very deluded sometimes.

thanks again

gustie

Sith Lord
you can use ebay's completed listing search to get a "current value" but ebay is up and down like a yo-yo and so is the market

nie pics on here possibly could get u some more ££ without ebay fees

burnsy

Sith Lord
Hiya Babs, I'm intrigued. Where's you stuff from, is it stuff you've purchased over the years or an old collection??

To be honest, not a great time to sell at the mo, it really is a buyers market with stuff going at low prices. If you can hold on then wait. There's a good bunch of us on here and we'll help as much as we can. Give us a list of what you've got and we'll help out. I was selling Action Force figures a little while ago so may be able to help with some prices. I have a nice price guide if you need it.

gustie

Sith Lord
burnsy...

i have a mint interrigator figure in a sealed china baggie

AF or GI joe i think

what should i get for that?

burnsy

Sith Lord
You've got me stumped but also ****ing intrigued. Been pouring over my old photo guide and
not sure what fella you've got it. Do me a favour Gust and post a picture when you get a mo.

I'll be ****ing laying in bed thinking about this now you bastard :lol: :lol:

burnsy

Sith Lord
:D Found the ****er!!!

Ok 1990, not sure on price mate, he's a really late figure so don't think you can retire.

To be honest Gust I was on the early figures so never came across this ugly bastard, so no idea on Wonga.

Just looking back thorugh my price guide, I loved Action Force, some great figures.

Some of you must have been fans of Action Force the movie??

gustie

Sith Lord
i used to have a few of the oldest palitoy AF figures

coco likes them and i think lee bullock collects them too

jabba5000

Padawan
Just pipped me to the post there mate, i have him too,

Love the Action Force, and there are some class figures, anyone remember the Tactical Battle Station? or the Flagg? the Flagg was huge still got it, them where the days lol

jabba5000

Padawan
Ive sold £59 worth of star wars figures to a guy in spain, he has only 3 feedbacks. He emailed me last night asking if ill accept a bank transfer...

Just wondering is this ok??? what would I need to do?? is it safe??

gustie

Sith Lord
im not sure if the payments can be reversed so u could get stitched up?

i only take paypal but havent tried bank transfer

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom