Im selling lots of MOC's under my eBay ID jayvader79 UPDATED

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Hi All

Im having a huge MOC clear out over the next 2 weeks. I will be selling many AFA 80 / 85 MOC's as well as ungraded C8+ condition MOC's on ebay uk. Im still collecting but im concentrating on my stormtrooper focus and middle end MOC's with clear bubbles.

My first items are scheduled to go live from 7pm 26/10/08. Ill will update this thread with the links details.

My eBay ID is jayvader79

As a buyer I have become a bit sick lately as many of the items in the vintage starwars action figures carded category on eBay have Buy It Now's set at unrealistic prices, auctions with high starting prices and auctions with unreasonable reserves.

Now i believe each seller is entitled to set what ever price they want but i have decided to sell my items under the old school auction rules!

That means there will be
7 day auctions
No reserves
and
0.99p starts!!!

Forum bidders are very welcome as i would love to see these items go to good homes!

Here is the link to my auctiva shop

http://store.auctiva.com/jayvader79

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Ebay been the complete **** heads that they are took off my listings because i said no paypal echeques as we all know paypal echeques are a right **** on waiting 2 weeks for your money i wouldn't mind with forum members but not random ebay buyers. Any way 3 hours of sorting out my auctiva shop ive managed to get my listings back up from 7.30pm tonight no mention of echeques this time!

More listings will follow just check the following link for updates

http://store.auctiva.com/jayvader79

cheers jay

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
You tried sticking them on RS?
Not many people are buying at the minute, but its free, so no harm!

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
I was going to stick them on RS but you have to name a price and the market is funny at the mo so i thought 0.99p no reserve should mean a genuine auction takes place which is half the fun.
Im not to bother about what i recover unless its silly cheap lol! but it will be interesting to see what they sell for in the current market. 8)

Good luck to all bidders and any questions just ask

Check the bit i put in my listing t+c;s to ward off scamers

"Payment Conditions ~ Non payment within 7 working days and no contact via the ebay message system may result in the item being re-listed, a non performing buyer action opened against you via ebay. We will also add you to our blocked bidder list and report your details to the online vintage starwars collecting communities where most vintage starwars ebay sellers are based therefore severely hampering you from making future purchases in the vintage starwars section and wasting peoples time."

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Good luck Jay!
I might have been tempted to stick them RS with a price somewhere along the lines of what I thought it was worth and then say you would take offers, before trying Ebay. But, saying that I have been trying to flog a few MOC's on RS for months with no takers. I just refuse to let Ebay/PP rape me!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom