low start

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
is it best to give a low start on ebay rather then list a item at what its worth ,i have listed a few things at price i thinks about right and they never sold .when i relist them at a lower price they end up selling for more ten i listed them in first place

plantman

Sith Lord
yep, a low start generates more interest and gets more watchers, which = more people competing to win.

Although sometimes you just dont want to lose money so put it on BIN and add best offer.

I have had auctions start at 99p and not do as well as i thought, but thats the name of the game in an auction

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Starting them at a low price is always risky but generally you end up with a better price at the end of it.

A

Anonymous

jabbawokkie said:
is it best to give a low start on ebay rather then list a item at what its worth ,i have listed a few things at price i thinks about right and they never sold .when i relist them at a lower price they end up selling for more ten i listed them in first place

Jabba some you win some you lose!!

Its a bit more fun starting low hows life? :D

A

Anonymous

jabbawokkie said:
alls well thanks ,you had to cut back to 3 hols a year now i,m not buying off you :lol: :lol: :wink:

Lol well u know what they say " you only get what you pay for!" :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom