vintage at-at boxed for sale

A

Anonymous

hi all. just thought i'd put up a link to my at-at on ebay. this and a few other items have been retreived from my mothers house after a sleep of 20+ years! hoping to find a good home for it as it was looked after well when i was a sprog and seems a shame that it was gonna be left tucked away for another 20 years. i'm not sure how to grade the box as it has a bit of wear and tear on the opening, so any advice from the experts would be greatly appreciated.

ps i've got an x-wing with battle damage that i'll be listing shortly along with a millenium falcon. i'm sure there are loads of those kicking around but as i'm a bit out of touch i don't know how rare these are.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=190297561144

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Good luck with your sale. Your best bet is to stick up as many pictures as possible so people are SURE of what they are getting. Also, the more pictures you put up the less chance people will think your a scammer.

A

Anonymous

thanks for the reply weasel. sorry to sound a bit numb but what do you mean by a scammer? surely if i'm selling an item i can only do it once so can't rip anyone off?

this stuff has been at my mams house for over 20 years and as i've booked a holiday with the missus, i'm hoping to convert the items into beer vouchers :lol:

Bollux

Grand Master
unfortunately mobster there are people in this world that pretend to sell something, take someones money and never send the item!

We are not suggesting for one minute that you would do this BUT you are new to the site, so the more pictures you can post the better, this will help prove that you do actually own the item.

Cheers

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeap, as Bollux says, scammers are quite prone to "borrowing" photos from other peoples auctions and then, surprisingly enough, not sending the item when it sells. Something to do with 1) not actually having the thing in the first place, and 2) being a thieving toe rag!

Thus the more pictures you can post the better the chances are that people will believe you have the item. It also means people can get a decent look at it and wont get any nasty surprises when it arrives, or at least it will reduce your chance of the buyer wanting to send it back to you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom